Microsoft Office 2010 is no longer supported
Microsoft ended their support for Microsoft Office 2010 on 13th October 2020. There will be no extension and no extended security updates.
What does Microsoft end of support mean for you:
- Microsoft will no longer provide technical support, bug fixes, or security fixes for Office 2010 vulnerabilities which may be subsequently reported or discovered.
- This includes security updates which can help protect your PC from harmful viruses, spyware, and other malicious software.
- You’ll no longer receive Office 2010 software updates from Microsoft Update.
- You’ll no longer receive phone or chat technical support from Microsoft.
- No further updates to support content will be provided and most online help content will be retired.
Will Office 2010 still work?
All of your Office 2010 apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks.
Office 2010 Upgrade
We recommend you upgrade Office 2010 to Microsoft Office 365 straight away.
Get in touch with us today if you have any questions about Office 2010 upgrades. If you aren’t sure which version you are using then we can help.
If you’d like to know more about the benefits of moving to Office 365 then check out our article here.